Our Top 5 Favorite Marriage Conferences:
1. RefineUs: “We bring a 6-session marriage conference to your church on a Friday evening and half day Saturday. We share our story as a spring board to help couples choose the path to the marriage God has in mind. ”
2. Family Life’s A Weekend to Remember: “Where is your marriage today? Is it drifting towards isolation or intentionally moving toward oneness? You know what “oneness” feels like – conflicts resolve quickly, adventures happen together, and sex is on point. It’s great. But great marriages don’t just happen. Greatness takes investment. And isn’t that why you walked down the aisle – because you longed for a great relationship that lasts a lifetime? Find out what over 3 million couples worldwide have experienced at FamilyLife’s Weekend to Remember. It’s your turn to make a great marriage happen.”
3. Marriage Encounter: “Marriage Encounter is a weekend away for couples who want to take their marriage from good to great. From Friday evening at 8 to 4 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, you and your spouse will experience unique presentations and dynamic discussions in the comfort of a secluded environment. Specially trained couples will guide you through carefully honed communication techniques with talks inspired by their personal experiences–experiences that open up discussions about money, family, changing seasons of life, sex, and God. Almost every session ends with time to talk it over in the privacy of your own hotel room.”
4. Build Your Marriage Conference: “Build Your Marriage is led by Brad and Heidi Mitchell. Two people who are authentic, fun, passionate, Biblical, practical, transparent, dynamic and encouraging. Brad and Heidi have experienced the highs and lows of marriage, and are committed to each other and to building ilies for God’s glory.
If you or your organization are planning a marriage conference or retreat, Brad and Heidi are available to serve your group with solid Biblical teaching presented with humor and warmth. Their goal is to bring hope and to help build lasting transformation in marriages.”
5. Love and Respect Conference: “Love and respect surface in social research and the Bible (Ephesians 5:33) as the two key ingredients for a successful ic and life-changing conference couples will learn how to apply love and respect to their marriage. Emerson and Sarah come for a Friday night and Saturday morning to present the Love and Respect message.”
Our Top 5 Favorite Marriage Workbooks/Curriculums:
1. iMarriage – Transforming Your Expectations by Andy Stanley: In this marriage-makeover DVD and study guide from Northpoint Resources, Andy Stanley ‘s three key teachings help you transform your expectations and examine the “I’s” of marriage: “Keeping My ‘I’ On You,” “Putting Your ‘I’ Out,” and “It Takes Three.” Broken into six DVD sessions with discussion questions, this is one lesson your marriage won’t survive without.”
2. The Love Dare by Alex and Stephen Kendrick: The Love Dare, the New York Times No. 1 best seller that has sold five million copies and was major plot device in the popular movie Fireproof, is a 40-day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or healthy and strong, The Love Dare is a journey you need to take. It’s time to learn the keys to finding true intimacy and developing a dynamic marriage.
3. The Story of Marriage by John and Lisa Bevere: Marriage was forever. It was a covenant that knit one man and one woman together. This weaving made both stronger, nobler, and more vibrant expressions of who they were created to be. They were better together than either had been on their own. The wedding ceremony was but a beginning. It was the gateway to build their happily ever after. Each choice and action was designed to construct the life their union represented. Husband and wife walked into the great unknown with hearts, hands, and voices intertwined to express the love of their Creator. How did we lose touch with this profound love story? In The Story of Marriage, John and Lisa Bevere invite you to rediscover God’s original plan. Whether you’re married, single, or engaged, your story is a part of His.